Welcome to überSpark’s documentation!¶
überSpark is an innovative system architecture and programming principle for compositional verification of (security) properties of commodity (extensible) system software written in C and Assembly.
The salient features of überSpark include:
- provide a verifiable object abstraction (uberObject) to endow low-level system software with abstractions found in higher-level languages (e.g., objects, interfaces, function-call semantics, serialization, access-control etc.)
- facilitate easy refactoring of existing commodity (low-level) system software stack into a collection of (composable) üobjects
- enforce üobject abstractions using a combination of commodity hardware mechanisms, light-weight static analysis and formal verification.
This documentation describes the details on the software requirements and dependencies, build, verification and intallation of the core überSpark tools and libraries and CoSS
- Software Requirements and Dependencies
- Building and Installing überSpark
- Verifying, Building and Installing überSpark Libraries